onsdag 6. mars 2013

Marvinstreet - Streetwear & hype clothing


Marvinstreet it's a streetwear & hype clothing born in 2003.
since 3years now i thought to made a logos with stephane lebrethon a character who look like old school and me street guy then i use some code big retro  glasses bandana  old school snapback graffiti to made this original logo.
since this logo my brand get a sucess in around the world 




HI, 
My name is marvin ! I represent the brand called Marvinstreet. 
My brand is recognize in hiphop dance community and now i start in skateboard from all over the world people wear my clothes famous or not, young old family the brand became a lifestyle clothing.
i got some pop up's in different store around the world as well.
We are a small husling underground brand clothing brand but we also are big by the hip hop dance community. 
like else I'm trying to find my place and i'm sure I'm gonna make it, cause i have a original logo, i work hard and the quality of the fabric and the print is very good.
then its a good point to trying one snapback and one beanie together or clothing ( tee shirt, sweaters, tanktops) 



I hope that you appreciated this character because possibility of creation are infinit.

I CHANGE to many faces indian, afro change the print animal, suede.

i did necklaces, sunglasses, snapback, beanies.. i try to explore all possibility to put my logo on good stuff.


and instagram @marvinstreetclth

Buy stuff on my webstore french and english http://www.marvinstreetshop.com/en/